Apologies for a Brief Hiatus

As you may have noticed, it’s been a good three months since my last blog post (though, perhaps my online presence was far from missed, especially if you follow me on Instagram). 

I haven’t really got an excuse or reason for my lack of blog posts.

Nonetheless, here’s an apology for not keeping the blog together and a brief update on my life and what I’ve been up to during my blog absence. 

Sorry, readers (if you’re out there), for being a wholly unproductive and unpredictable human being. Maybe at some point in my life I will learn and develop the ability to schedule regular blog posts. We can all look forward to that point together.

So what have I been doing recently? Not writing that’s for sure. 

During March, I guess you could say I was somewhat productive, as I did take a beginners Japanese course that lasted 1 month. It’s debatable whether or not my level of Japanese has improved at all though. 

I also attended Komaki city’s ‘Honen Festival’, or what is more colloquially known as ‘the Penis Festival’. A blog post to come on that soon, I promise.

As April neared, we had some family come to stay with us, and therefore did our best to incorporate a lot of touristic fun into a few short weeks, so there’s sure to be a few blog posts about visits to castles and boat rides. And of course, cherry blossom season came into full bloom, so perhaps I’ll create a post dedicated to the hundreds of blossom photos that I took during the season, 

May has been a bit of a quiet month, where I left my job and booked my flight home (12th July, if you’re wondering). 

That’s that, if I’m honest. And now we’ve sorted that out, I’ll start posting a few more posts more regularly, as my year in Japan draws to its end. (Yikes). 

Comments

Popular Posts